Welcome to the St. Louis Public Schools Magnet and Choice Schools 2022-23 School Year Online Application
The 2022-2023 school year application opening date for both Gifted and General Education Programs is Friday, October 1, 2021. The Pool A Lottery Application Deadline is Friday November 5, 2021.
If you have applied online in past years and already created an account or created an account for the new 2022-2023 application year, please login to your account by clicking on Parent Login at the top right of this page.
To begin a new application, first select the type of program for which you would like your child to be considered in the blue boxes below: General Education or Gifted Education.
Thank you for your interest in St. Louis Magnet and Choice Schools.
The application opening date for both Gifted Education Programs and General Education Programs is Friday, October 1, 2021.
You may apply for up to 4 Gifted Education Programs (where grade appropriate) AND up to 2 General Education Programs for your child.
Your child may be considered for potential placement into both groups of schools programs at the same time.
Click to apply for GIFTED EDUCATION Programs
GIFTED EDUCATION PROGRAMS
- Columbia GE: PK4-5th
- Classical Junior Academy (CJA): PK4-5th
- Mallinckrodt AGI: PK4-5th
- Gifted Classroom at Stix: KG, 1st and 2nd Only
- McKinley CJA Middle: 6th, 7th and 8th
GENERAL EDUCATION PROGRAMS
- Wilkinson ECC PK3- 2nd
- Stix ECC PK3-2nd
- Ames Visual and Performing Arts PK4-5th
- Dewey International Studies PK4-5th
- Gateway Elementary PK4-5th
- Humboldt Academy of Higher Learning 3rd-5th
- Lyon Academy at Blow Kg-8th
- Mullanphy Investigative Learning Center PK3-5th
- Shaw Visual and Performing Arts PK4-5th
- Washington Montessori PK3-5th
Middle Grades 6-8 At All Sites
- Carnahan STEAM Middle (6th grade only for 2022-2023)
- Academy of Entrepreneurship Studies Middle at L'ouverture
- Busch Middle School of Character
- Carr Lane Visual and Performing Arts Middle
- Compton-Drew Investigative Learning Center
- Gateway Math & Science Prep Middle
- Gateway STEM
- Central Visual and Performing Arts
- Soldan International Studies
- Metro Academic & Classical
- Clyde C. Miller Career Academy (CHOICE school-city residents only)
- McKinley Classical Leadership Academy
- Collegiate School of Medicine and Bioscience
- Carnahan High School of the Future (11th -12th grades only)
- Roosevelt High School (CHOICE school-city residents only)
- Sumner High School (CHOICE school-city residents only)
- Vashon High School (CHOICE school-city residents only)