Carnahan High School of the Future
Please Contact School Directly To Arrange A Visit.
4041 South Broadway
Carnahan High School of the Future features a learning environment where technology is integrated into every phase of the teaching and learning process. Students experience increased digital literacy, enhanced school-to-home communication, paperless instruction and “anytime/anywhere” activities. The state-of-the-art building offers a Mac lab, 10 Intelligent Classrooms, Polycom video conferencing and a reading room.
- Previous year’s report card; Minimum G.P.A. of 2.5
- Attendance must be 90% or above
- No chronic disciplinary infractions and zero Type I infractions
- Personal interview with the student (for borderline applicants with eligibility issues)
- A strong interest in STEM fields (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
Please contact Principal Renee Racette at 314-457-0582 for information regarding eligibility, or email to mailto:Renee.Racette@slps.org.
School Fax Number is 314-457-9741.
Click HERE to view the Carnahan High School of the Future webpage.