What every parent should know about Magnet Schools
Choosing a school for your child is one of the most important decisions a parent makes. Do you have a child who doesn’t necessarily “fit the mold” offered at your current school? Or are you looking for a change in direction as your child advances from one level to the next? If so, there’s an exciting educational alternative you need to know about! It’s the St. Louis Magnet/Choice Schools program.
For over thirty-five years, St. Louis City and County families have experienced extraordinary educational opportunities at the St. Louis Magnet and Choice Schools.
- 30 specialty schools catering to a wide range of student talents and interests
- Diverse and challenging curriculum
- Free transportation for eligible students
- Priceless partnerships with respected local and national institutions
- Simple and fair application process
The St. Louis Public Schools Student Recruitment Office MAY host a How To Apply session for parents interested in the St. Louis Magnet and Choice Schools for the 2021-22 school year. The details of this potential How To Apply session are being determined as of September 11, 2020 and it would likely be an online meeting event.
Download Additional Information
The 2021-22 School Year Magnet and Choice Schools...
- Frequently Asked Questions About Gifted Schools Programs and Testing
- Magnet and Choice Schools Placement Priorities List
- Magnet and Choice Schools Feeder Patterns
...can all be found at this link .